Thursday 25 September 2014

League Of Legends (LOL) Birthday Cake 英雄联盟蛋糕

League Of Legends (LOL) Birthday Cake 英雄联盟蛋糕

My son, Kai Phin loves League of Legends; an online game very much, so I have make him a Baron Nashor (one of the character in the game) cake for his 15th birthday this year. 

I have decorated this cake with home-made marshmallow fondant and butter cream. I am very new in using fondant in cake decoration, so this 'project' took me 3 days to finish. I browsed through all the pictures available from the web-site and had settled for these particular one for Baron Nashor character:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/07655b302c4f1d34270de6d9d77da33d/tumblr_mlwes3xLww1qdu7smo1_500.jpg


Baron Nashor Fondant

I was having problem preventing my character's head from tilting down. Luckily at last I made it by inserting more stick in it. Ha....:) 

I baked two 8 inches chocolate cakes. One for the base and I covered it with blue fondant to make the Baron's pit. I cut the other cake into the shape of an arc, covered it with chocolate butter cream to make the bank behind where the character stand. I had then decorated the bank with bushes, made from green butter cream and rocks from fondant. 


League Of Legends (LOL) Birthday Cake 英雄联盟蛋糕

League Of Legends (LOL) Birthday Cake 英雄联盟蛋糕

League Of Legends (LOL) Birthday Cake 英雄联盟蛋糕


Fondant cake decoration is actually quite fun and challenging for me. I will try my best to improve my skill in this.

Something extra:-


Before I end my posting, a quick question here. Do you normally go to the hair salon to do hair treatment or hair colour? I only colour my hair once a year (to cover my grey hairs) because I am concern about the damages and other reactions to exposing strong chemicals onto my scalp. 

Today, I would like to share with you guys an excellent hair product I have found recently, Rejuvinic Herbal Hair Mask; a 100% natural holistic traditional Chinese herbal remedy hair mask that not only naturally colour your hair, but also restores balance to the scalp, thus controlling hair loss and helps stimulate new hair growth. 

This product can be purchased on line through their web-site.




HAPPY BAKING AND COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment