Saturday 20 September 2014

Giant Oreo Non Bake Cheesecake 奥利奥巨无霸免烤奶酪蛋糕

Giant Oreo Non Bake Cheesecake 奥利奥巨无霸免烤奶酪蛋糕


I think most of the children and for adults too, like Oreo cookies. My elder son, Kai Phin is one of them. He has requested to have Oreo cookies in his 14th years old birthday cake. I have search through the recipes in the internet and came across this recipe from 'how to cook that'.


Even though this birthday cake involved quite a lot of works and time but the end result is promising. My boy was very happy and proud to have such a Giant Oreo Birthday Cake. His friends were also delighted to see such a cake in the birthday party.


The very first layer on the cake was made from chocolate cookie dough that form the words and strips and other shapes.


The two layers (top and base) that sandwich the non-bake cheesecake were made from fudgey brownie. Don't over bake the fudgey brownie base and top, or else it will be difficult to slice it.


I think the cheese layer on my cake was a bit too thick and I should reduce it by 1/3 portion from the recipe



If you are interested in making one for fun or any celebration occasion , you may follow the following link:





HAPPY BAKING AND COOKING!


No comments:

Post a Comment